An interactive, experiential, intimate short-term group coaching program to cultivate a peaceful, aligned and more conscious relationship with food.
A 12-Week online coaching group with experienced food/nutrition guidance, practical and effective tools, "Hungerwork" assignments between calls to deepen awareness and anchor/integrate concepts, and a community of conscious people.
Foundations of Food Freedom is NOT a diet. If you want to count calories, macros, points, etc and be judged for what or how you ate, this is not for you.
This is for you if you are a person who:
Finally, a step-by-step approach for empowered people to cultivate alignment with themselves, their bodies and their food choices
Imagine…. With food freedom anywhere and everywhere you go, knowing you can fully trust yourself and eat in a way that feels truly satisfying and still feel good in your body. So you can even more authentically engage in your career, family, friends, leisure time, spiritual life and so much more!
Besides, isn’t that what it’s all about?
Here's What You Get:
- Understand how and why the food struggle began.
- Find out the 5 reasons diets make you more obsessed with food, have more cravings and more likely to over eat.
- Unlock destructive diet patterns and eating rules that are keeping you stuck and letting them go for good.
- Learn the first steps to re-establish contact and connection with your body.
- Find out the 1 thing you must do and the one thing you must not do next time you get too full.
- Plus a mindset you need to know to get back on track.
- Learn 3 tricks to prevent you from over-eating next time you get too hungry.
- Develop faith in your own resilience if/when eating doesn’t go as planned so you can get back into supportive patterns, enjoying life and evolving.
- Use a flexible template of what and how much to eat.
- Find out what to consider when planning what to put on your plate at home, restaurants, work, parties, potlucks, holidays, buffets, etc.
- Get the confidence to know what will satisfy your body for long-term energy, balanced mood and adequate nutrition.
- Get my done-for-you easy, balanced meal ideas that take minutes to prepare.
- Learn a powerful system to make peace with food and handle any food with a sense of safety and ease.
- Find out why “Forbidden Foods” keep you obsessed, more likely to over eat and in a bad mood.
- Finally understand when it’s appropriate for you to satisfy a craving or when it’s a better idea to ride the urge.
- Get my Food Legalization Guide so You NEVER Feel Deprived or Powerless Around any Food Again!
- Find out the BEST time for a snack versus when to have a meal by learning the art of pacing.
- Learn an effective formula for the most satisfying snacks that keep you from getting HANGRY.
- Explore strategies and tools to navigate endless/mindless snacking and have a plan to prevent those times when you start snacking and you just can’t stop.
- Get my list of easy, nutritious, yummy, practical snacks.
- Confidently make nutritious, delicious, and satisfying meal choices that take you and your unique preferences and body into consideration.
- Find out how to easily get out of our head and into your body to make wise food selections.
- Adopt a new mindset when it comes to meal choices that makes it safe to grow and learn what foods work best for you and your body.
- Receive my checklist to find out if you are making the best food choice for you.
- Find out what can make it so challenging to end a meal or deny yourself some food, even when you don’t even want it.
- Learn how to get clear on whether or not to have a food.
- Practice how to be present with yourself and challenging feelings that may arise.
- Understand keys in redirecting your focus to your life - beyond food.
- Uncover your unique, personal triggers that cause you to eat or over-eat when you are not even hungry.
- Understand the options available when emotional eating arises.
- Experience how to give yourself what you are truly seeking when you reach for food.
- Leave with a plan to handle these situations with grace, power and unconditional love.
- Determine the difference between hunger, inadequate nutrition and actual emotional eating.
- Learn how to sift through various factors that may be influencing your eating.
- Find out how to interpret your urges so you can stay aligned and in tune with yourself .
- Get my flow chart to pinpoint exactly what is causing cravings or urges to eat so you know exactly what to do.
- A mini mindful eating retreat where you get to experience focus, calm and equanimity while eating.
- Learn how to break the pattern of mindless eating and step into the present moment.
- Slow things down to engage the senses, leaving the session feeling tapped in, turned on and enlivened to help enhance enjoyment and satisfaction at every meal.
June 1: Module 1
June 8: Module 2
June 15: Module 3
June 22: Module 4
June 29: Module 5
July 6: Module 6
July 13: Module 7
July 20: Module 8
July 27: Module 9
August 3: Module 10
August 17: Bonus Q & A Call
Tentative call schedule
“I don't believe the choices I am making now, because you have been there to walk with me through the hardest points on my journey. Thank you for being a constant pillar of compassion, wisdom, and truth in my food journey. The way you related to me helped model to me how I could relate to myself. Seeing every challenge as an opportunity, and facing my decisions without judgment or condemnation, but with curiosity and kindness really made a huge difference and helped me to get un-stuck.”
“I am eating when I am hungry and having food available really helps. I am able to recognize my triggers and do what I need to do to address them without the binge! It’s been a long road and I finally feel at ease with my eating. It’s like I am less triggered by others food talk … never thought I could eat like a ‘normal’ eater instead of dieter."
“I am more relaxed around food, taking care of myself and feeding myself better. I am more mindful around eating. Eating just doesn’t feel as scary anymore! I no-longer raid the kitchen when I get home!! I am no-longer paralyzed around food. I can separate my food and feelings. I have more love in my heart for myself!”
“The sandwich wasn’t stressing me out, the cookie wasn’t stressing me out. I can soothe myself without using food.”
"I am no longer just eating food, you know eating anything and everything that’s there. I know I can have what I want, and I don’t have to have it all now. I’m not having it all now like before – it’s revolutionary."
"Your relationship with food is one of the most important relationships. It has the power to give you energy for life, or it can take it away."
- Eve Lahijani